Thursday, July 11, 2013

Hourglass

Tomorrow will be my last day at Brown University. These last three weeks have moved by so quickly, and I am saddened that my time here is already over. I've met so many wonderful people from many different regions throughout the US or even from other countries, and I've had so much fun here. Everything is wrapping up now, and I won't be seeing my friends in a very, very long time, if ever. 


Today, we started off with a very simple lab. We had a microarray analysis, which showed us what kind of genes were present in healthy and malignant (for lung cell carcinoma) lung tissue. That took very little time, and we went upstairs to discuss the results of our last couple of labs. We also reviewed some things, since finals are tomorrow. Class flew by quickly today, perhaps due to anticipation of tomorrow. I've spent quite a bit of time worrying about my final presentation and my final exam outside of class, otherwise. Well, we'll see how it'll turn out tomorrow! Wish me luck! 

No comments: