Sunday, July 7, 2013

Imminence

For most of the day, I did not do much. I made sure all of my work was out of the way, and I spent a lot of my time with my friends here. I went to sit with them during dinner, since I was saving room in my stomach since Nate asked if we wanted to get dinner together. After dinner, we went to an ice cream social event, where we met a bunch of new faces! I tried looking for someone there, but I didn't find her.

I left for dinner after the ice cream social. Again, it was with Nate and some others from the Brown I cohort. We went to a sushi restaurant again, and we ordered a lot of food. It was great! It seems that Duncan really knows a lot about sushi. After all, he did say that he goes to sushi restaurants a lot. Dinner was extremely filling and satisfying.

Josh and Niels
I'm moving onto my final week now, which saddens me. I've been having so much fun here, and my time is coming to a close. I'm going to make the best of this little bit of time that I have left! 

No comments: