Tuesday, July 9, 2013

A Slow Day

The days are getting shorter.  They aren't actually getting shorter, unless we are past the solstice but I'm not really sure when that is, and even then it depends on your definition of day.  Anyhow, I digress.  I can see the end getting nearer as in class we prepare for our final.  The final is an old AP macro test, which I think is really cool because it means that if I want to take that test next year, I could, and I'll still have my book.  I don't know if that would be a good idea because it would be more than half a year before I actually took the test and long term retention would be an issue.  We have been doing a lot of problems in class, which, along with getting me used to doing problems, really help me apply all the stuff I have learned and how it all fits togethers which is helping me get a much deeper understanding of the material.  

I also realized that I'm gonna miss a lot of the new friends I've made here.  I met some really interesting people and I've enjoyed my time here with them, and I am so thankful for the time that I live in because of all the technology that allows me to communicate with them so easily.  

No comments: