Monday, July 1, 2013

Intermission

Another day to rest up. It's very, very, useful; I'm glad that I don't have to be constantly active throughout all three weeks. The first notable thing I did today was to go lunch with friends. We went to a local Greek restaurant and I had a gyro for what may be the first time in my life! We also got dessert, which we split.


When we got back, I worked on doing my laundry for the first time. I think it was a success! Nothing seems to have been destroyed by any silly mistakes. I went to the lounge to read to pass the time while I waited, until the ice cream social sneaked up on me.

I went outside and met some new people. It feels like I've been here so long now! There's many new people coming in, and even though I've only been here a week, it felt like watching the freshmen come into high school earlier during the school year.

I ended up back in the lounge afterwards. I played some cards, and went back relatively early to do homework and study. 

No comments: