Sunday, June 30, 2013

Seniority

Today was our second Sunday at Brown, and just as last week we were the new kids on the block, there was a new group of people arriving today. Walking around campus, already having friends, knowing where the buildings are, knowing where to eat, knowing where my class is, and then seeing a group of people struggling with what I have come to know well already gave me such a sense of seniority. 

A very popular event that Brown hosts is the ice-cream social event. With these events being are Sunday nights they're the optimal time and place to become acquainted with all of the people you see surrounding you. But after I felt I had done enough socializing for one day it was time to do what I came here to do. So I went and started my homework (which is due Tuesday) and at the end of this day I feel very accomplished with my time management improvement.

No comments: