Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Timeliness is Next to Godliness

     Although it is not for the most favorable thing, this years Ivy League Connection is already standing out in none other area than in punctuality. Nearly doubling last year's number of tardy persons, it is safe to say that we truly are unique. I was glad that I did not have to be in the line of fire for being tardy because from the outside looking in, it did not seem like the type of situation I would like to rendezvous with. 

     As for the orientation itself, I felt it was an accumulative regurgitation of all of the things that we have been getting informed of throughout this entire process that is the Ivy League Connection. Seeing the tentative itinerary continued to usher my mindset into framing that this is all about to become a reality. Even throughout all of the threats and caveats for misbehavior, fun and excitement reared their enticing heads in my mind.

     I am pleased to call my cohort and chaperone mine, as well as extremely excited for all of the college campus visits we have planned  this summer.

No comments: