Friday, June 28, 2013

TGIF

I can't believe I've already spent five whole days living on a college campus. Meeting new people and being completely independent, I've had a very refreshing experience here on the East Coast. However, I haven't really paid too much attention to the whole living on my own thing. I felt like I just let it happen and naturally adapted to it. Everyone here are quite nice and open and sociable. My classes have been very interesting. We did labs and worked with equipment that most high school students don't have the opportunity to try.

Now that it's Friday, I have the weekend ahead of me to relax a little and try to meet more people that don't live in the same building as I do. Tomorrow will be the first day I can sleep freely since arriving on the East Coast. I'm looking forward to the next two weeks. I hope it won't end too quickly.

No comments: