Wednesday, June 19, 2013

The Moment We've All Been Waiting For...

...is finally here. After all the preparations and talks and meetings and countless emails, we're finally going to travel east to see and learn all the glorious things that we've been anticipating. Since I have heard only positive things about the program, my expectations are very high. But along with high expectations, I'm also a bit uncertain about what I'm going to see. Almost everything about this trip will most likely push me out of my comfort zone, which makes it difficult for me to imagine what it's going to be like. No matter how much one prepares, there's no way to completely be ready for everything to come. Therefore, I'll try to keep an open mind and try to consider everything as a learning experience. In a few more hours, from the time this blog is published, I, along with my Brown cohorts, will be on my way to the San Francisco International Airport to depart to Providence, Rhode Island. There's no turning back now (who'd do that at this point??). Change my life, ILC! I'm ready!

1 comment:

Don Gosney said...

One way or another, Jay, your life will never be the same again. I’m betting, though, that it will change for the better (and I only bet on sure things).