Sunday, June 30, 2013

End of the Weekend :)

Finally, week two is coming. We will be in the lab every day during the week except on Independence Day, during which there will be no class, unfortunately. 

Today I was a little bored in my dorm, so I read a book I brought. As I was reading, I discovered something about the swinging chairs in the dorms. Swinging the chair continuously for a long time makes me sleepy and there has been two or three times that I have almost fallen asleep while sitting on my chair and swinging back and forth. Since it is not quite possible for me to sit on a swinging chair without swinging, I have decided that I'll go to the library to read tomorrow and see if I can concentrate better in the library. I am still adapting to the life in college and finding ways to make it better.

No comments: