Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Slight Road Bump

I've realized a slight problem with my blogs. So far, I've had a good amount to write about everyday. Up until Brown, our days were filled with material. My second day of class at Brown was very similar to my first day. We haven't learned anything groundbreaking, or that I think is worth blogging about. My routine was almost exactly the same as yesterday. I'm not exaggerating when I say almost exactly the same. I even hung out with the same friends in the same place as yesterday. So what to do in a situation where there's nothing important to say? This time, I'm able to ask questions about what I should post, but I can't do this every single blog. 

I don't want to give off some impression that Brown is boring. It's the complete opposite. It's just very difficult to think of something insightful when my day is routine and straightforward. The last thing I want to do is bore people with a wall of mundane text. 

Anyways, I'll still talk about the few new events of today. I thought it was hot yesterday, but I was so very wrong. I literally cannot think properly when I'm in my dorm without the use of my mini-fan and the lightest clothes I own. I might even take a towel with me from now on just so I'm not always sweaty. The heat was counteracted a bit by the lovely rain we've experienced for the past couple nights.

As I've been writing this, I've met 2 new friends who decided to walk into my dorm. 1 of them is actually from Berkeley, the city right next to El Cerrito (My home town). I'm always making new friends here, and I'm glad I have the internet to keep in touch with them.

I hope I can find a solution to my blog predicament, but I think I'll be able to come up with something by tomorrow.

No comments: