Friday, June 28, 2013

One Third of the Course has Gone

Before I really notice, we have already finished one third of the course. It is sad to realize a week has already passed. The labs we do are so interesting and fascinating that I wish I can stay here longer. In high school, I would be glad on Fridays, since Fridays are the ends of the tedious cycles of going to classes and doing uninteresting works. However, this Friday is completely different; it means that I will not be able to enjoy learning in lab for the coming two days. 

Before I came to this program, I was glad that it only lasts for three weeks, so if it is going to be an unpleasant experience, it would end very soon. Having come to this program, I have noticed that the only unpleasant thing is that the program is way too short. Time really flies when you enjoy something. 


No comments: