Saturday, July 6, 2013

Much Ado about Nothing

Originally I was going to title this blog "Nothing." However, I saw that Johnny had the same idea as me. The new title describes my mini-dilemma of picking a new title.

Now, my nothing is probably the same nothing Johnny was referring to. The nothing describes today. Other than a little bit of homework and recreational time, the day was filled with nothing. This was not a bad nothing. No, this was a well needed nothing. It was relaxing, and helped me let off all the pressure I've been dealing with. If this was a normal summer, most of my days would be like today, and it wouldn't be special. In context of all of my work however, nothing is very much appreciated. Hard work and perseverance pay off by helping me monitor my levels of recreation.

Meanwhile, I can't believe that I did all of my homework today instead of the night before it's due. I almost don't know what to do with myself. I may even get a head start on my college applications! Let's hope that my eagerness becomes a habit.




No comments: