Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Time

Why does time have to pass by so fast? Being with smart students all over the world and going to lab almost everyday instead of living the mundane high school life has made time went by painfully fast. There are only three more days for me at Brown and I can't help feeling a little sad that all this is going to end very soon even though it is completely pointless and useless to think about how time is passing so fast. 

Dwelling in memories and refusing to let time go on can prevent me - or anyone - from having another wonderful adventure. Although memories should be just guidelines for future, they prevent me from looking forward and accepting new things sometimes. I will try to savor every moment of my life and keep looking to the future instead of complaining how merciless time is.

No comments: