Friday, May 3, 2013

Brown Dinner

Today I went to Town Hall Restaurant in San Francisco and met people who are associated with this year's ILC Brown programs. Before we started eating, Mr. Ramsey introduced us to the sponsors, alumni, and chaperones. Two of the ILCers, Alicia and Duncan, and the alumni gave us some inspirational speeches and reminded us of the purpose of this program - to help and contribute to our communities.

The food was delicious. I ordered a steak and most people in my table ordered chicken. I had never had steak cooked that way, but I enjoyed the steak very much.

This is the first blog post in my life and I have a lot more to learn about blogging. Hopefully the tutorial session this Saturday will give me some blogging tips and advice and make me a better blogger.

Lastly, I want to thank the contributors of the ILC program. Without them, this wonderful dinner and the great experience we will have this summer would be impossible.

1 comment:

Don Gosney said...

Johnny,

None of us was born knowing how to do anything. We all had to be taught everything. This is a good first blog and I guarantee that when you attend the Blog Tutorial you’ll learn more.

I hope you had a good time.